UGC NET June 2014 Exam Application Form Online Available at www.ugcnetonline.in:Read More
University Grants Commission has issued the application form online on the official website www.ugcnetonline.in for the online registration of NET June 2014 Exam. The National Eligibility Test (NET) Exam date are announced by the commission and details are available on the website ugcnetonline.in.
UGC NET June 2014 Exam Date: 29 June, 2014
UGC NET June 2014 Exam is the national eligibility test for determining the eligibility of candidates for the posts of Junior research fellowship JRF and Lectureship (Assistant Professors). UGC NET Exam conducting twice a year in the month of June and December. Candidates from all over the India appeared in this examination so the competition is something tough as compared to other state level examinations.
How To Apply Online for UGC NET June 2014?
Interested and eligible candidates waiting for the starting of online application form can apply online through the official website of University Grants Commission's site www.ugcnetonline.in. Finally the application form is available online and the online registration started from 15 April, 2014. You may follow the given procedure-
1. Open the online registration link- Apply Online for UGC NET June 2014
Remember: If you'd already applied before then you can Login into your existing account rather than to create a new one otherwise you will require to Register yourself to apply online.
2. Before applying/filling the registration form, you should keep the necessary document as mentioned in the instructions such as Photograph etc.
3. After filling the UGC NET June 2014 Online Application form, a bank challan automatically generated. Take a print out of this challan and pay the application fees at any nearest branch of State bank of India.
4. After paying the application fees to the bank, candidate can check the status at the UGC's website.
5. All the documents including the application form, attendance slip and bank challan etc. must reach at the respective coordinating university / colleges (opted by the candidate).