CBSE UGC NET Dec 2015 Application Form, Online Registration, Bank E-Challan Download from www.cbsenet.nic.in
Central board of secondary education (CBSE) started the online process to fill UGC NET Dec 2015 Application form through the official website of education board www.cbsenet.nic.in. There are lacs of students who are waiting to fill the application form for NET exam and searching for the exact procedure to fill it correctly. We are here to provide you all the necessary details about this online procedure and also explain the process of downloading the bank challan which is to be submitted to appropriate banks as given in the official notification published by the examination board.
If you are already registered for UGC NET Exam at cbsenet.nic.in then you can login to your account by entering the Application Number and Password you generate at the time of first time registration otherwise you are required to register yourself as ‘New Candidate Registration’. After registering yourself or login to your account, you can fill the application form. Please follow the following procedure to fill UGC NET Dec 2015 Application Form Online-
How To Fill Online CBSE UGC NET Dec 2015 Application Form?
- Open the official website – www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Login / Register Yourself with your Application No. & Password.
- After logging in, Fill the online application form with your basic details, education qualification details, stream, subjects etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature,
- Pay the Examination fees online via debit / credit card / Net banking or you can also pay your exam fees via e-bank challan by deposit of prescribed fees in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank, ICICI, HDFC and Canara Bank.
- Print the confirmation page for future reference, this print out is not required to sent to CBSE or UGC, it’s only for your future reference.
- None Found