MAT MBA Entrance Test May 2013 – Notification, Schedule, Dates and Online Registration
Official website: www.aima.in
Last date/closing date for MAT Online Registration (application form sales): 16 April, 2013 (Tuesday)
Last Date for receipt of filled in Online Registration Form at AIMA, New Delhi: 19 April, 2013 (Friday)
Candidates can choose one of the following way to take entrance test- Paper based or computer based.
Paper Based Test: 5 May, 2013 (Sunday)
Computer Based Test: 11 May, 2013 (Saturday) onwards..
Interested candidates must be a graduates from any recognized university or final year graduation students can also apply for MAT Entrance test for Top MBA Colleges of India.
How To Apply for MAT May 2013 Test-
There are total 3 ways to fill application form for the entrance test-
1. Get your MAT application form from any MBA Bulletin with the cash payment of Rs. 1200/- in Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank or any AIMA study center.
2. Apply online and fill the registration form online, pay the application fees via credit card/debit card. You can Register here for MAT May 2013.
3. You can get a demand draft DD from any bank in favour of ‘All India Management Association’, the DD is payable at any bank in Delhi and fill the DD details during the online registration via demand draft mode.
For more information you can refer the official website of AIMA – All India Management Association – www.aima.in.
- Rajasthan High Court Chauffeur / Driver Recruitment 2020 Exam Postponed | New Dates
- Rajasthan High Court Jr Assistant Admit Card / Clerk Admit Card 2020 Download
- UPPCL Account Clerk Exam Date 2020 – Admit Card Download Online
- UPPCL Junior Engineer Eligibility 2020 – JE (Trainee) Vacancy