Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2016 for Language Intern / Web Assistant:
Prasar Bharti is going to recruitment young and talented job seekers who have enough proficiency for the posts issued under this recruitment notification. The posts are Language Intern, Web Assistant for which candidates can apply online on or before the last date. Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2016 notification is out and vacancy details are available online under the recruitment No. ADF1/1587/2016. All the interested candidates who have completed their graduation will be eligible for these posts excluding some desired eligibility in languages mentioned the recruitment notification. The last date is 1 July, 2016 so you can apply through the mentioned procedure on or before the last date. Check your eligibility criteria for various posts before applying.
Company Name: Prasar Bharti (Doordarshan) India
Vacancy/Post Name: Language Intern, Web Assistant
Total no. of vacancies: 57 posts
Job Location: New Delhi Education
Qualification: Any Graduate with desired language skills
Last date to apply: 1 July, 2016
Detail Of Post/Vacancies In Prasar Bharti:
External Services Division (ESD) of All India Radio (AIR) has stated web based broadcast for some of its language services. In order to run these web portals smoothly, ESD requires language interns in each language on a fixed term monthly contract basis. The languages are as under: i) Urdu ii) Nepali iii) Bangla iv) Dari v) Pushtu vi) Tamil vii) Russian viii) Sinhala ix) Persian x) Chinese xi) Swahili xii)Thai xiii) Tibetan xiv) Burmese xv) Baluchi wi) Arabic >wii) French wiii) Indonesian xix) Sindhi
Language Intern : Two per language.
Term of contract : One year initially.
Qualifications : a) Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University b) Knowledge of language for which applied preferably having a Certificate or Diploma. c) Ability to type in the language on computer for which applied with good speed and fluency (Minimum 30 wpm), besides this should be able to undertake small translations if required from English to the language. d) Ability and proficiency to use computer for sending/receiving emails, making ppt.
Fee : Rs.20,000/- consolidated.
Age : Minimum age 21 years
Candidates can also apply for part-time engagement as Web Assistants in the mentioned language services, their engagement shall be purely on assignment or day to day basis as per the requirement of the office. The maximum bookings available in a year shall be 72 days only.
- The languages are : i) Urdu ii) Nepali iii) Bangla iv) Dari v) Pushtu vi) Tamil vii) Russian viii) Sinhala ix) Persian x) Chinese xi) Swahili xii)Thai xiii) Tibetan xiv) Burmese w) Baluchi xvi) Arabic vii) French xviii) Indonesian xix) Sindhi
- Web Assistant : A panel to be prepared for each language.
- Qualifications : a) Graduate in any discipline from a recognised university b) Knowledge of language for which applied preferably having a Certificate or Diploma. c) Ability to type in the language for which applied with good speed and fluency (Minimum 45 wpm), besides this should be able to undertake small translations if required from English. d) Knowledge of Internet and computer MS word for that particular language for which the candidate is applying.
- Fee : Rs.750/- per day
- Age : Minimum age 21 years
How To Apply For Prasar Bharti Recruitment 2016?
Important Dates To Remember:
- Odisha State Cooperative Bank OSCB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- BHEL Bhopal Apprentice 2020 Recruitment – Apply Online Graduate & Diploma Apprentice
- DRDO ITI Apprentice 2020 Recruitment 116 Apprentice Trainee Vacancies