Bank Name – UCO Bank (Public Sector Bank)
Official Website – UCO Bank Official Website for Recruitment 2012
Online Registration Opening Date – 16 May, 2012
Closing Date of Online Registration – 2 June, 2012
Payment of Application Fee and Payment Fee Challan form download – 16-05-2012 To 02-06-2012
Age – Minimum age 18 years and Maximum age 28 years (as on 01-08-2011)
Job Location – Delhi and Kolkata (West Bengal)
Pay Scale – 7200 – 400/3 – 8400 – 500/3 – 9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 – 17200 – 1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 – 19300 (20 years)
DA, HRA, CCA, Graduation Pay, Medical, LFC, Terminal Benefits, other allowances etc. will be paid as per prevailing rules in the Bank depending upon place of posting.
Education Qualification Criteria –
1. 50 % marks in Higher Secondary (12th class) and 60 % marks in High school (10th class) (Pass only for reserved quotas SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
2. Degree in any discipline from the recognized university or some equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
Essential Requirement for UCO Bank PO Recruitment 2012 –
1. All the IBPS qualified candidates must have valid score card issued by IBPS, Mumbai for CWE (Common Written Examination) 2011.
2. Candidates should have basic knowledge and understanding in Computer, should have a Computer certificate of working knowledge.
3. Candidates should be proficient in the official regional language for which he/she applied.
4. Candidates should have appeared in IBPS Common Written Examination (CWE) from any centre located in that state for which he is applying.
How to apply online for UCO Bank PO Recruitment 2012 –
Click here to apply online for UCO Bank PO recruitment 2012 Vacancies
(The online apply form will be available on 16 May, 2012)
Download the official recruitment notification issued by UCO Bank, Delhi –
UCO Bank PO Recruitment 2012 details advertisement for more reference
- None Found